Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What is Hammer to the Face?


This blog will be where I cover our club's wargaming activities and other related table top geekness. At the moment, we are primarily playing Games Workshop's "Warhammer 40,000". Most of the posts here will be about 40k. As time goes, I will be posting army features for each of the players as well as the occasional battle report. Players will be able to visit the blog and view each other's miniatures, their army lists, and read bat reps to see what kind of tactics they are currently using.

For you other 40k fans outside the gaming club, I hope the blog can at least provide some decent reading content. I'm not planning on trying anything on the scale that the awesome folks at "Bell of Lost Souls" are doing. I'll simply just be covering the shenanigans of our gaming group. Welcome to "Hammer to the Face!"

No comments: